Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Oh My Dear Mumbai!


Each city has its own charm. Some cities express it through natural beauty, peace and providing high levels of soothing calmness☮️. While others, flaunt their swag🤘🤟 by diversity of numerous religions and by liveliness, activeness and feistiness🏙🏙.


The sixth-largest city in the world. The richest city of India, also known as India's financial capital. (And also the homeland of your favourite blogger i.e. me😁.) I'm a hundred percent sure💯 that you know what this 'the' is. And if you guessed it as Mumbai, I'll have to confess that you are right. So, to endeavour my passion, love and dedication for this SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS (try to pronounce that within five seconds😉) city, I have penned a poem which follows:



O  MUMBAI,  O  MY  DEAR

O Mumbai, O my dear
You don’t have any fear
How can you bear
22 million people; if I am near
O Mumbai, O my dear!

O Mumbai, O my dear!
How can you handle it; its so diverse
Sometimes all goes good; but also sometimes worse
Hindu, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist; so much in your purse
This is a boon; not a curse !

O Mumbai, O my dear!
You have transformed so much
From a tiny village; you were such
Then you got this lively touch
Which brought you migrants; from African to Dutch !

O Mumbai, you are so great
You are a bit overpopulated; though its not your fate
Migrants and immigrants have made you rejuvenate
O Mumbai, you are so Great!


O Mumbai O my dear!
Girls can walk and talk,
Without anyone to stalk
You are lively round the clock
We love you Mumbai, you rock!




Hope you have gained some wisdom about Mumbai from a Mumbaikar, which is straight from the horse's mouth! Cheerios, and keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos!! And hey! Haven't you checked out my YouTube channel? Then why not! Right here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A

☝☝One of my best videos☝☝

0 comments:

Post a Comment