Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Friday, April 17, 2020

Home Alone


There are mainly 3 types of people: Introverts (the isolated guys), Extroverts (the social butterflies๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿฆ‹) and Ambiverts (the middle guys). Introverts like staying alone, lost in their own world of thoughts๐Ÿ’ญ, whereas the Extroverts like to be in touch with their friends, wherever they are. And lastly, the Ambiverts, who like to stay with friends but sometimes prefer to be all alone too.

The worst thing hat can happen to an introvert is being thrown into a party๐ŸŽ‰ where there are all unknown and man-I-have-never-seen-you-before people.  The worst thing that can happen to extrovert is that being stuck a home, that too without having any thing to do. The worst thing that can happen to an ambivert is experiencing too much of either of the worlds (introvert or extrovert). So this blog is all about an extrovert (yes, that's me๐Ÿ˜‰) all alone at his home that too for a whole SIXTY minutes๐Ÿ•๐Ÿก. So read on, and keep on reading these shabby shenanigans of this person (yes that's me once again).


                                                                                                     

                                                                                                      (Akela Pakela Thakela)


“Uhh!” I grunted. “Even cockroaches in the sewage by the side of the road are forming groups and me, a proud Homo Sapien, has nobody to even look at except for this large humdrum mansion!” The road was empty, barely any vehicles to stare or glare at. The time was 6:26 am and 48 seconds when I thought of sanitizing my teeth (so that I can munchy on some snacks which are crunchy). Every day, that too twice a day, my poor teeth get whips of the brushes of the Oral-B toothbrush. But the thing which was whipping my brain was that I had nothing to do, since my parents are in Lonavla!

I stomped to the almighty snacks cupboard and removed the translucent plastic box filled with spicy soya sticks. Then, when I was crunching a stick between my premolars when I saw an abnormal silhouette on the door right in front of me, as I was lying on the tomato-red sofa. Stupefied, I was!

I ran as fast as my legs were carrying me, heading towards the balcony, I grabbed my Kashmir Willow SG bat, scampered quick once again towards the door and all I saw was Harshit Gupta (my neighbour) standing on the porch glaring at me with dim eyes, says, “Bro, you must’ve forgotten turning on the light of the porch, that’s why I look like a silhouette. Anyways, comin’ out for jogging with me?”"No, friend. Parents have gone out.” “Okay. Have a nice day!” He was (and is) a nice friend of mine.

Uh oh. Some of the sticks were really soggy, so I had to go and heat them in the microwave. While keeping those sticks in the microwave, I switch on the TV and I see Christopher Henry Gayle batting live. But I get so engrossed in seeing his power-hitting prowess that by mistake I heat the sticks in the microwave for half of an hour! Later when I open the microwave I see that all of it has turned into liquid! To make matters even worse, when I went to dump it into my dustbin, my father’s office bag is kept vertical right in front of me, I trip over it and all the soya ‘liquid’ spills on the floor and my face lands right over it. Man, it is boiling hot. At the same time, my face is covered with brown runny liquid and I have bruised my nose too, and Chris Gayle is out too.


My parents told me that they’d leave me home at 4:00 am and be back at 7:00 am. And at 7:01 and 53 seconds, precisely 6 seconds after the shabby catastrophe mentioned above, “Ting Tong” goes the doorbell.  After all, in the end I want to pass two invaluable gems of advice: Never EVER try to handle any gizmo while watching a superb batsman batting. And; NEVER EVER leave your kids home alone!



So, I'm pretty sure that you must've learnt a couple of lessons from this story. Hope that you don't experience such an experience in your life. So take care at your home, Cheerios, and keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos!! And hey, do check out my YouTube channel too! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A.

☝☝One of my best videos☝☝

0 comments:

Post a Comment