Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Life of Migrants


Migration is not as easy as it seems. There are multiple problems. So, if you are going to become one this is going to help you, or you are already one, I'm sure you will be able to connect it well to your life:


A life of a migrant
Is not that easy
If you are an immigrant
You know how it feels; a bit uneasy

You don’t get a job
You’re discriminated
You feel bad and sometimes you sob
You feel tagged and hated
But don’t worry; its not always
When in trouble you should compensated
You should be given ways
You should never be in fray
You’ll also be treated well
People will respect you in the area you dwell
And never be inside a lonely shell
They’ll appreciate you when you excel

Everything new; you have to adjust
New home, new culture and new job; there are lots of things you have to invest
So now you understand; everything’s hard
So let’s welcome immigrants with greeting cards.




Hope you have learnt something new today about migrant and immigrants. Thank you for reading! And hey, do check out my YouTube Channel too, where I review books in my as-usual brilliant way! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A Do subscribe to my channel!! So now, it's time to say Cheerios. But do keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos!


👆👆One of my best videos👆👆

0 comments:

Post a Comment