Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

When you are a bad "Drawer"


Wassup friends, I'm Ish, back with another blog, in which I'm sharing the pain of being an awful artist. Any anti-artists here, this blog is for you! And for the masters of art reading this, today you'll understand the pain of being bad at the same.




Here's a short limerick for you! 5 lines only, but enough to express the pain. 


My drawings are nightmares on paper

I just wish some evaporate into vapour

Yes, my drawings are so atrociously bad

I guess I can't improve them- even a tad

I just wish they turn into some poor naked chocolate's wrapper!


I know this was a bit short, but I hope it gave you a few nice laughs. I'm sorry I couldn't post blogs for a really long time, due to studies and exams. But now I'm back!

Hope you liked this blog. Keep reading my blogs! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment