Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Monday, June 1, 2020

Pizza


Food. We can't even live even a month without it. Each person has a favourite cuisine, and I too have many. And one of them is Italian. And so, today I'm going to describe my dream pizza, in the form of words. Read on!


I see a circular shaped thin crust pizza right below my eyes, topped with mushrooms, onions, jalapenos, bell peppers, sundried tomatoes, olives, cottage cheese and black pepper, along with barbecue sauce and tomato spread below the toppings. And not to forget, tonnes of cheddar and mozzarella cheese! I feel that the edible Italian circle shaped delicacy is going to be yummylicious.

I hear my stomach ranting for pizza. I too hear my mind chanting “Eat it! Eat it!! Eat it!!!”

I smell yum-yum exotica Pizza; it smells hot, it smells spicy; hey but I can’t reveal everything!

I taste a spicy, a singed, a cheesy and tangy bomb! I can feel the crunch of the thin crust sinking into my mouth, the jalapenos providing a spicy sidekick to black pepper and meanwhile the barbecue sauce sizzling in my throat.






Well, that's all for today. And hey, do check out my next amazing blog Pizza 2.0! Here is the link: https://infinite-ish.blogspot.com/2020/06/pizza-20.html


So now, I have to bid cheerios. But hey, do keep on reading my wonderful blogs, Mis Amigos!! And do check out my amazing YouTube channel Infinite ISH!! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A!!


☝️☝️One of my best videos☝️☝️








0 comments:

Post a Comment