Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Thursday, May 14, 2020

The Darker Side Of Cricket


"Each coin has two sides" rightly coined by anonymous. One side, you see the value of the coin, the image of a great person, when it was minted, it's symbol or emblem, but there are many times when us, people, haven't bothered to look at the other side of the coin.

The same thing is happening with the sport Cricket. It is known as the world's second most played game, but still, a darker side to it still exists which destroys the game. And so, I have written a poem about this darker side of cricket.



The Darker side of Cricket

 

Cricket is sport of great zest and flair

But even darkness has its share

There is also another world, which we never bothered to stare

This world can be cricketer’s nightmare

Is each decision of the umpire totally fair?

It there only and only oxygen in the air?

Corruption and spot fixing is the vicious pair

Which this sport has to forcefully bear

This matter can’t be considered as a puny strand of hair

We do need to take care

 

Gambling, fixing and cheating lies in the game’s fate

The Gentleman’s game is not in gentle state

All these things restrain the sport from being immaculate

Can the sport still compensate?

Is it really great

To earn money by using malice and hate?

All of this is a big debate

Which has drowned hundreds of cricketers till date

Hopefully we can open the gate

For positivity & honesty – it’s soulmate

Hopefully soon we will clean the untidy slate

Never is worse than late!


There are, luckily, many organisations who strictly condemn the practise of cheating, betting, fixing and bias and the cricketers who practise that, are reprimanded from the game for a long period. So, still, we can improve the game and get rid of these negative activities. 


So this blog was all about the Darker Side Of Cricket. You can suggest me what can I write next about. Cheerios, and keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos!! Hey! Haven't you checked out my YouTube channel? Then why not?! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A


☝☝Here is my one of my best videos, that too about cricket!!☝☝

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this poem. It was wonderful. I hope you write more. Waiting to read your upcoming poem.

    ReplyDelete