Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Earthquake


Natural disasters and calamities are a huge problem, aren't they? Destroying habitats, killing people and animals, and then, lastly, leaving everything in a ramshackled condition and going away. And so, today, his blog is going to be all about one of the most perilous calamity- Earthquakes. Read on!


Earthquake

The Earth started shaking its torso. The buildings trembled. People ran for their lives. The ground started breaking its virtual shackles. Everything above the ground shimmied and collided with it. There were gigantic cracks on the road, in which all vehicles fell. Homes, bungalows, mansions, apartments, buildings, all fell to their knees within the blink of an eye. Men, women and children screamed for some aid. Animals gave out heavy cries and tried to escape, only to find themselves trapped. Dogs barked and howled with an intention to find their family. The disaster continued doing its harm for about two minutes, and then all of a sudden, mercy was bestowed. Everything screeched to a halt. But after all, the harm had been done, so all people could do was to bite the bullet. Hundreds of lives lost, hundreds of creatures breathed their last breath, building and shops ramshackled and millions of money lost. And there I was with my family, seated in a helicopter saved by the Air Force of India, amidst the silhouette of death casting on the city.


So this blog was all about a terrifying earthquake. You can surely recommend me about which topic can I write next about. Cheerios, and keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos!! And hey! Don't you know about my YouTube channel? Do check it out, and like, share and subscribe! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A


☝️☝️One of my best videos☝️☝️



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment