Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Mother Nature


Because of COVID-19, nowadays nature is getting better and better, as they say nature and environment and nature are inversely proportional. Hey! To know more about Corona, do check out my 2 blogs about it! Here are the links for them: https://infinite-ish.blogspot.com/2020/05/corona-se-daro-na.html (my Hindi on Corona) and https://infinite-ish.blogspot.com/2020/04/there-is-one-very-active-controversy.html (my most popular post). So today, to pay tribute to Mother Nature, I have written a poem which follows:

gray concrete road top between green trees photo – Free Nature ...

This is our Earth; This is Mother Nature 

Inside this world resides each and every creature 

Subtle and articulate is each of its article 

Beauty is evident in each of its particle 

Amber- shaded leaves fall and crinkle on the ground 

Slow rustling of dead leaves; can there be another more pleasant sound? 

Birds chirping all day long 

There cannot be a more melodious song! 

Then, during the early hours of the day there are dew drops 

There the drops lay, grazing the world from grass blade tops 

Sometimes they can even land on the farmer's crops! 

It follows you everywhere 

If there is light, it has to be there 

Nay, it ain't a person; shadow it is 

More the brilliant light, the more prominently it exists! 

So these are some of the most graceful features of nature- our endangered mother 

So if you want to save our mother and her elegant features, buck up and take action, brother! 

 

So this was all for today, friends. So now, its time to say Cheerios. But do keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos! And hey! Don't you know about my YouTube channel? On my channel, Infinite ISH, you can get mind-blowing book summaries and reviews! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A. Do like, share and subscribe to my channel!


☝☝Here is my best review, chosen for you!👆👆


0 comments:

Post a Comment