Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Friday, July 17, 2020

Hear my poem about Ear...........


All of us have ears. They are helpful in each and every thing! Today, I am in a mood to give gratitude to this marvellous thing, and its in the form of a poem. Read on!
animated ear clipart - WikiClipArt

Ears- these organs are very helping

Yes, that's where people pierce their earring

They help you in hearing

And also listening

They help you hear the bell's ring

Tring

Ping 

or Ding

They help you hear the audio-book of a hilarious book named "Fing"

They help you hear your favourite singer sing

They help you hear the cute infant crying

They help you hear the orders of the cruel king

They help you hear you scream when you experience a bee sting

They help you hear the flapping

Of the bird's wing

In fact, they also help in balancing

So, very important is this thing!



So now is the time to say Cheerios. But do keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos! Hey! Don't you know about my YouTube channel? Do check my videos out! Here is the link for my channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A. Do like my videos, share it to your friends, and do subscribe! Activate all notifications on the bell icon! 

☝☝Here is my best video, chosen for you!!👆👆

0 comments:

Post a Comment