Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Friday, June 5, 2020

This is where I'll go post Lockdown........


WHERE WILL I GO POST LOCKDOWN??

 

The only way to treat Coronavirus is staying at home. At the same time, excitement is boiling in each and every one’s heart to move out of home and just explore. And so, the place I would love to travel first after Lockdown will be Mahabaleshwar.




 

Going the analytics way, economy and environment are inversely proportional. And so, no doubt that economy is going low, we will be able to take the real fun of nature.



Lush green grass, myriad trees, heighted hills and marvellous mountains make all but a sight filled with beauty for the eyes.

 

Having deep slumber inside the train in the lower berth for ten hours and then opening my eyes at 6am, with arms outstretched and looking out of the window, with my first sight setting on the rising sun and the simple essence of nature. But until then, I am just stuck at home lying on the sofa!

 

So this was all for today. And hey! Do check out my YouTube channel, where books are reviewed like none other! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A

Now, it’s time to say Cheerios. But do keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos!


☝️☝️One of my best videos☝️☝️

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment