Infinite ISH... Thoughts of my Infinite mind

Follow me on

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Some Food Jokes to avoid being "Hangry"...

Hey guys, welcome to my new blog! In this blog, I'm sharing some of my coolest food jokes, which you could read when you feel angry and ...

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Almighty


Angel Emoji Png & Free Angel Emoji.png Transparent Images #66762 ...
Theism, Atheism, Deism, or even Paganism, the supernatural figure named 'God' is highly debated, especially His existence is doubted across the world. So, continue reading if you want to know my opinion on this topic:

There is something abstract in the air
Is it silent or grave
Or the liveliness and happiness for which I crave
Or it is motivational and brave


These are the vibes I can feel

This is not a material; not metal or steel
It has power to destroy and heal
It has the power to cure and lure
And also kill; but I’m not very sure


These are the vibes of him

His invisibility and invincibility
His abstractness makes the world
This is why each story is twisted and curled


Thus, if I am asked about my perception, I shall accord with Theism. If someone interrogates me if God is real, I would reply in the affirmative. I don't know about religion, but one thing is fixed in my mind; there is some supernatural force above us which helps control and function the world. 

If you want to share your voice about this topic, you can freely comment on this blog. And hey, do check out my YouTube Channel too, where I review books in my as-usual brilliant way! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlk5iGjQ3K3EaL_73kM3A/featured?view_as=subscriber. Do subscribe to my channel!! Cheerios, and keep on reading my blogs, Mis Amigos!!
☝☝Here is my best video, specially chosen for you!👆👆

0 comments:

Post a Comment